Category: The Outdoor Innovation Company Braai Equipment
The BonBraai is sold with Optional Quality Accessories which include:
- The Volcano Braai Pan for frying and grilling, ideal for Breakfasts and Paellas.
- The Bon Lid for roasting and smoking.
- The Bon Spacer for increasing the height of the grid or the Bon Lid.
- The Bon Table a portable steel table with adjustable aluminum Crutcher legs.
- The Bon Bag, two options of bags, a canvas bag with one compartment or a Rip stop bag with two compartments.
- The Bon Shield a shield placed into the braai that shields the coal from wind.
The BonBraai and all the optional accessories makes braaing, grilling, barbequing, cooking, roasting, smoking, or frying at home, in the bush or on the road a pleasant journey and experience.
The BonBraai is a lightweight stainless steel, 5kg, circular design that makes transporting, setup and cleaning fast and easy.
- Braai on any surface area.
- Lightweight 5kgs, 45cm diameter, 645 squared cooking area.
- Three snug fitting Stainless Steel parts that allow for easy assembly and easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel authenticate material is used to produce the BonBraai. The material used is a high grade stainless steel which is very similar in structure to Stainless Steel grade 304 which is non-magnetic and rust proof.
- The BonBraai comes with a 5 year warrantee on the grid.
- Proudly made in South Africa.
Some benefits to using the BonBraai Include
- A flame free braaing experience as the fat drips on to a solid bowl and has no air around it.
- The braai is completely portable and allows you to place your braai exactly where you want it, no more having to use the public braai facilities that are often far away, dirty or broken.
- The braai doesn’t mess charcoal or ash on the floor or area around the braai.
- You are able to move the braai while lit and going.
- Setup within seconds of arriving at a location
- The fire takes between 15 – 30 minutes to light.
- Charcoal saving as the shallow bowl requires much less charcoal for the right temperature for braaing, grilling or barbecuing.
- Lighting the fire usually only needs one fire lighter per braai.
- No moving parts making it extremely durable and easy to clean.
- The round shape makes cleaning much easier as there no is no corners for the marinade and fat to get into.
- When catering for large amounts of people you can use the braai to add elements to your meals, for example one can use their kettle braai to cook a roast and while the roast is going you can use the BonBraai for your steaks, chops and whatever else you want to braai, grill or Barbecue.
The Outdoor Innovation Company
082 820 9440